Meditation Teacher Training - 100 HR Certification
Show your clients that you have the knowledge and experience to help them find the peace and balance they are looking for.
Become an online or in-person meditation and mindfulness teacher and help people find inner serenity and clarity.
Learn directly from the founder of one of the largest yoga and mindfulness schools in the world.
Nikolai Manek is the US ambassador of the World Yoga Federation of India as well as the Meditation Alliance International. He is the founder of Yogamu, one of the fastest-growing and largest yoga and meditation schools in the world. He has been an avid meditator and mystic for most of his life and held many C level positions in international corporations before he started this school.
One of the best selling meditation courses in the USA, UK and Australia!
In the teacher training portion, you will learn:
- How to lead meditation workshops for groups and individuals
- How to build your own modules and courses
How to adapt the techniques you learn to fit your personal brand
The meditation and yoga portion will teach you:
- The philosophical and practical foundations of meditation
- Mindfulness techniques
- Energy theories and how to tap into them
- Transforming fear and anxiety into love
- Observing your emotions in a loving, playful manner
- And much, much more
What you will gain
The Meditation Teacher Training gives you access to:
- Live (optional) meditation classes nearly every day
- A complete video course with over 30 hours of instruction
- A solid foundation in different meditation styles (including mindfulness, yoga Nidra, and guided meditation)
- Guided meditations that you can adapt for your clients, making it your own and folding it into your personal brand
The ability to master your own emotional states
- The know-how to plan and lead meditations for individuals and groups
- Access to a vibrant, online community of aspiring and practicing teachers
How It Works
Yogamu’s meditation training is completely self-paced, so you can move through the materials at whatever speed you’d like. You’ll learn from video courses and a workbook, and you’ll have the option to connect with fellow classmates through optional live classes, at least 5 days per week.
What does certification mean?
After completing this course, you can…
- Register as a Certified Meditation Teacher (CMT) with Meditation Alliance International (optional)
- Register as a Certified Yoga Teacher with the World Yoga Federation (optional)
And certification opens the door to teaching meditation, yoga, and mindfulness around the world—spreading ancient wisdom while earning a living (or extra income).
“If every 8 years old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.” — His Holiness, the 14th Dalai Lama